Business Development Representative
You are persistent, eager to learn, and excited to join a rapidly growing sales team. In this role, you will establish initial contact with our potential government customers and will play a critical role in our sales process.
Named a GovTech 100 company three years in row, we are a Software as a Service solution changing how citizens interact with their local government. With a recent private equity investment, we are investing heavily in sales and marketing as we look to grow beyond our hundreds of customers throughout North America.
As a Business Development Representative (BDR), you will be responsible for creating and qualifying leads for the Enterprise Sales team. In this position you will be making outbound contact with prospective customers to initiate the sales cycle and schedule meetings for the sales team. The role requires an energetic, motivated and organized individual to research and understand the marketplace and support our campaigns in designated target markets. This role is designed for those who are interested in progressing their career in sales. Our successful BDR’s aren’t afraid to dive in, reach out and get things done!
- Effectively manage outbound campaigns
- Outbound contact, including phone, email, and social media, with prospective customers
- Qualify both inbound and outbound leads
- Works with sales reps to schedule meetings
- Build quality pipeline
- Stay engaged and nurture your prospects
- Gain in-depth knowledge of customers, industry and company products
- Paid Time Off (Vacation & Holidays)
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan